Inspirational Quotes



  • 0digg
  • 0
     
    Share
“The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want,
drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.”
~ Mark Twain
“If a man does his best, what else is there?”
~ General George S. Patton
“I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
Thomas Jefferson
“The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the
same level of thinking we were at when we created them.”
Albert Einstein
“Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
Abraham Lincoln
“Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they’re yours.”~ Richard Bach
“Patience is the companion of wisdom.”
~ Saint Augustine
“I think I began learning long ago that those who are happiest
are those who do the most for others.”
~ Booker T. Washington

Comments

Popular Posts